Shubh Software Technologies is an innovative, cost effective alternative to the traditional website design and software development agencies. From improving profitability to finding the right technology solution for our clients, Shubh Software Technologies is dedicated to improving services and fulfilling the goals of clients in the fields of technology and business.
Our objective is to provide complete, flexible, professional technology services. We aim to innovate, automate and integrate our clients businesses and organizations with our customized and cost-effective solutions. Our team strives to exceed the expectations of our clients, and deliver services both on time and on budget.
At Shubh Software Technologies, our focus is on developing innovative technology solutions and we aim to deliver stellar results by leveraging top-tier personnel with a strong customer service ethic within our well developed business infrastructure. Smart technology applications, exceptional responsiveness and customized software solutions are integral steps in delivering on promises to the customers we serve.
Best Quality with uniform process consistency, reliability and on time delivery are key benefits of Shubh Software Technologies team.
- We build small business websites, web applications for early stage start-ups, enterprise grade websites for established organizations, and complex applications for everyone in between.
- We have the experience, skill and a deep bench of tech talent to make any project a success. However, those aren’t the only reasons our clients choose us over any other development firm.
- We always strive to find the most elegant and simple solution to meet the business requirement, and to use our deep knowledge and experience with web technologies to accomplish that. The websites and software we create is a reflection of that ingenuity and our dedication to the client.
- We build rapport with our client partners that go beyond single projects and often develop into long-term professional relationships, spawning fresh ideas and opportunities for business growth and lasting value.
- Launching a project successfully requires your team to have a variety of skill sets. If you are missing one, you leave yourself vulnerable to potential pitfalls. Unfortunately, you won’t know if your team is missing a skill set until it is too late.
To be the most effective, innovative and creative company and be known for the quality, leadership and professionalism both nationally and internationally. To build a conglomerate and be a leader in it’s chosen business area, create an organization in which all members are proud to be associated with. To set benchmarks that will become the standard for industry and others to emulate and follow.
Shubh Software Technologies is committed to serve the IT industry by providing quality products and services. We have dedicated ourselves to long term growth and will practice highest standards in software development and care for our people. Apart from local markets we want to become an international player and with the existing high standards of quality, we should have a good market share of the global market. Suitable expansions related to our core strength in IT industry.
Every organization needs growth but growth is the outcome of actions taken in the right direction, at the right time; and the vision is the blue print for all the actions you take. So, today if Shubh Software Technologies is touching the skies of success, it is directly proportional to the efforts that we have put under a noble vision i.e. Innovative Ideas, Improved Business Productivity.
Our Process & Practice
A wise man once said that if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
We at Shubh Software Technologies believes in industry standard practices and follow proven processes. At the same time, every other project may require to follow different Software Development Methodologies, we have work experience in all below listed methodology.
- Waterfall Model - The oldest and most straightforward of the structured SDLC methodologies — finish one phase, then move on to the next. No going back. Each stage relies on information from the previous stage and has its own project plan.
- Iterative Model - The Iterative model is repetition incarnate. Instead of starting with fully known requirements, you implement a set of software requirements, then test, evaluate and pinpoint further requirements. A new version of the software is produced with each phase, or iteration. Rinse and repeat until the complete system is ready.
- Agile Model - By breaking the product into cycles, the Agile model quickly delivers a working product and is considered a very realistic development approach. The model produces ongoing releases, each with small, incremental changes from the previous release. At each iteration, the product is tested.
We follow following phases in the development life cycle to ensure project success.
||Requirement gathering and analysis
||This level involves determining the project goal and running a feasibility study amongst the client and web development services, taking into consideration various factors like project cost, equipment cost, practicality etc.
Though the requirements gathering or the discovery phase is an essential phase in any SDLC cycle, it is more often than not overlooked with not enough ground work done. Many experienced project managers would agree that if the requirements are identified correctly and early in the project cycle, that alone would result in reducing your project scheduled budget. The detail and the extent of correctness of the requirements has a large role to play in the overall success of the project.
||In this phase the system and software design is prepared from the requirement specifications which were studied in the first phase. System Design helps in specifying hardware and system requirements and also helps in defining overall system architecture. In this phase the testers comes up with the Test strategy, where they mention what to test, how to test.
||Implementation / Coding
||On receiving system design documents, the work is divided in modules/units and actual coding is started. Since, in this phase the code is produced so it is the main focus for the developer. This is the longest phase of the software development life cycle.
||After the code is developed it is tested against the requirements to make sure that the product is actually solving the needs addressed and gathered during the requirements phase. During this phase all types of functional testing like unit testing, integration testing, system testing, acceptance testing are done as well as non-functional testing are also done.
||After successful testing the product is delivered / deployed to the customer for their use.
||Maintenance, Support & Ongoing Enhancements
||Once when the customers starts using the developed system then the actual problems comes up and needs to be solved from time to time. This process where the care is taken for the developed product is known as maintenance.
Build Your Career with us
Shubh Software Technologies has embarked on a journey that would take us to different geographies in the country and beyond. The journey also intends to help raise our performance standards in tune with the changing tides. Join us on this exciting journey and take steps into the world of opportunities where each day would be exciting, fruitful and fulfilling.
Employee quality of life is one of our core values, right alongside sustained profitability and customer loyalty. We believe all those things are connected: you can’t have successful customers without successful people behind them. And that’s exactly who we’re looking for.
To be a part of our team, drop your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
For many of us, work is the one place where we feel appreciated. The things that we long to experience at home - pride in our accomplishments, laughter and fun, relationships that aren't complex - we sometimes experience most often in the office. Bosses applaud us when we do a good job. Co-workers become a kind of family we feel we fit into.